Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 days later and finally a chance to catch up!  I finally got an interview for the catering spot I want.  Not sure where it is going but the interview went very well.  It popped up on the last day of my vacation.  Not one to pass it up, I brought TC with me and took Mia to the sitters.  I left TC in my office with snacks and a scooby doo DVD. Thanks to my interesting AGM, my son somehow got on the restaurant floor and sat in on the second half of my interview.  Fortunately, Jason has a sense of humor.

Yesterday was my first real day back to work.  I had a lot of energy and enthusiasm about it so I guess I needed to step away for a bit.  I need to make sure to take some time off at a minimum of every 6 months just to maintain sanity.  As I was winding down, Geneva, a friend since I worked the WSOP, asked for help moving since I had a truck.  I arrived and she had little prepped.  I actually had to take her bed apart to load it onto my truck.  She was gracious though and it was fun to spend some time with her and her friend Chris.  They also have an adorable pug named Dexter with huge bugged out eyes.  I got home to find Meli, TC, Howie and Lucy all piled onto my bed.  Mia's acid reflux was not holding up well and she could not sleep.  I put TC to sleep, chatted with Meli, grabbed a quick snack and hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment